mauve still alife??

Hi,

I found your project and found it interesting. I'm thinking about
writing tests for the Java Sound API, mainly to test my own
implementation of it. I thought it would be a good idea to use an
existing test frame and integrate to it. However, after looking through
the mailing list archives of mauve, I noticed decreading activity over
the year.
So the question arises: Is there still active development of mauve?

Please CC: me in replies; I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer@gmx.de>

        Share your knowledge.
        It's a way to achieve immortality.

                 (from a nepalese mantra)

Java Sound Examples:
http://rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~pfistere/jsexamples/
Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/