This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- To: "n96881111" <n9688111 at dec4000 dot cc dot ncku dot edu dot tw>
- Subject: Re: Hi~
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:58:26 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <000a01bf4dd1$dcb4c000$ea27748c@JamesLee.NC_LAB>
>>>>> ">" == n96881111 <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I use Mauve to test class library!
>> However , I encoutered a problem . I can't not find the *.class file =
>> which contains the "main" entry point.
>> There is just only config.class existed.
>> I just type :
>> %> configure
>> %> make=20
>> I don't add any parameters or something else.
>> Could you tell me how to deal with this problem ?=20
>> Thanks you!
For instructions on how to run Mauve, see the file README in the
top-level directory. If this doesn't help, please contact us again
with more questions.
The short answer is:
* gnu/testlet/SimpleTestHarness.java has the main() function
* use "make check" to run the tests