This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Character test (incomplete)
- To: Godmar Back <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Character test (incomplete)
- From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 09 Dec 1998 13:19:04 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com (Anthony Green), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: Godmar Back's message of Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:21:46 -0700 (MST)
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <199812091721.KAA24159@sal.cs.utah.edu>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Godmar> One thing I should point is that I configured in my source
Godmar> tree. I think at first I tried not to, but that broke things.
srcdir!=builddir works for me. That is how I've always mauve.
If you try it again sometime and it fails, send a description of the
Godmar> You might want to add *.class .cvsignore files to the CVS
Godmar> repository for convenience.
I did this.