This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Character test (incomplete)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Anthony Green)
- Subject: Re: Character test (incomplete)
- From: Godmar Back <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:21:46 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199812091629.IAA03906@hoser.cygnus.com> from "Anthony Green" at Dec 9, 98 08:29:35 am
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
One thing I should point is that I configured in my source tree.
I think at first I tried not to, but that broke things.
You might want to add *.class .cvsignore files to the CVS repository