This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: support classes
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: support classes
- From: Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 10:42:09 -0800
- CC: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (message from Tom Tromey on 06 Dec1998 00:10:49 -0700)
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <199812052224.OAA16549@rtl.cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
> Looks ok to me. I wonder if we should uniquify list of auxiliary
> files? And should we ensure that a file mentioned in Uses does not
> have a Tags line?
Yes, uniquifying would be a smart thing to do.
I don't know about the Tags line. I used the `not-a-test' tag for the
resource bundles classes I just added. Is this ok?
Anthony Green Cygnus Solutions