This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project. See the Mauve
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- To: Godmar Back <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)
- From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Dec 1998 16:00:55 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: Godmar Back's message of Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:11:31 -0700 (MST)
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <199812042111.OAA18497@sal.cs.utah.edu>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Godmar> On the other hand, why doesn't the test harness use reflection...?
Well, of course, I implemented what I needed. I tried to implement
something that other people would find useful. Obviously it never
occurred to me that somebody would not have a debugger.
Feel free to submit patches to implement what you want. Part of the
deal with free software is that if you really need it, then you get to
I'd prefer to see a new command-line option ("-debug") to the test
harness to enable increased verbosity.