This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libffi project.
libffi does not respect libdir configuration
- From: Paolo Borelli <paolo dot borelli at gmail dot com>
- To: libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Ryan Lortie <desrt at desrt dot ca>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:55:47 +0200
- Subject: libffi does not respect libdir configuration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
as far as I can see it seems libffi always installs in the
$(prefix)/lib64 directory, even when building with a specifc
I am seeing this problem on a centos 6 system when building the 3.0.13 tarball.
This is a major problem when trying to build the gtk stack since
jhbuild (which is gtk's conventional build tool) enforces the use of
lib over lib64 for all the other libraries.