Re: building libffi on win64 with msvc

Thanks for the link - I've got my win32 port working using modified versions of your wrapper scripts, with no build system hacks to libffi itself. Once I've got it tested a bit more I'll post a patch to the list.

I'd like to use your modified wrapper scripts in Mozilla. Would you be happy with me doing so? (There's no license header in those files, so I figured I'd ask.)

Regards,
Dan.