Re: libffi 2.99.2 test release & request for testing help

Timothy Wall wrote:
I can test on darwin (x86/x86_64/ppc/ppc64) (apple's patches for 64-bit are here: http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.5/libffi-10, if they haven't been applied).
Thanks for the pointer. I can't tell if they've been applied, since Apple doesn't appear to provide patches and it looks like they renamed some files. Please let me know what your testing tells you.

I do, however, like the man pages from Apple. I'll see about using those.

I've also got VMs running freebsd, solaris, and ubuntu linux for i386 and amd64.

Can also do mingw on winxp.

Great - thanks!

AG