Re: i386 OSX

> Is there any work on making libffi work on i386?  For our project we
> took two files from PyObjC, and added some patches to fix a few
> things.  Can it be added to cvs?

If you send them to gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org and/or java-patches@gcc.gnu.org
they can most likely will be added.  Also do you already have a copy right
assignment on file for GCC (since libffi has been trying to be transfered to
the FSF, we don't want to over complaint the current situation.).

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski