Re: Non-gcc releases

Thomas> Hm, IANAL, but I don't think it would be illegal (or immoral)
Thomas> to rip libffi from the gcc cvs, remove the GPL'd files from it
Thomas> (there are some in the testsuite, for example), and upload it
Thomas> to somewhere else, leaving it under the original redhet
Thomas> license.  Am I wrong believing this?

Do we care what license is on the test suite?  I think it is fine as
long as it is redistributable.  It isn't like this code is installed
or really usable outside the project.

Tom