Re: [COMMITTED] hppa: Update libm-test-ulps.

On Wed, 15 May 2013, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> It's not *new* here, but ulps for ceil, floor, rint, round, trunc indicate
> you've got bugs in those functions for long double; they shouldn't have
> any ulps at all.  And the ulps for llrint, llround also shouldn't be
> there, and include negative values, which should never happen even when
> the functions are buggy.

In fact, why are these tests being run for long double at all - why are
there any long double ulps (presuming you truncated the file and
regenerated from scratch, as you should at least once per release cycle)?
You have long-double-fcts = no in your makefile.  Contradicting that, you
have #undef __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH in ports/sysdeps/hppa/fpu/bits/mathdef.h
- if you really have long double same as double, that should be defined to
1, not undefined.  I'm not sure the combination of long-double-fcts = no
with #undef __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH is expected to do anything sensible.

(However, I'd consider it inadvisable to fix the __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH
definition before you've set up ABI test baselines for hppa and verified
them against old binaries of old releases - that sort of change has
significant risk of causing unintended changes to symbols in past ABI
versions.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com