Spanish locale

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the moderator of libc-alpha mailing list again,
for the spam and the extra work, and very thank you for redirecting me
to this mailing list. I did not see it before while I read the page. My
fault :-(

>From here is the same message I sent to the wrong list.

I am from Spain, and I have seen there is not a 12 hours support in
es_ES locale. Although It is not the official format, neither the
default one, 12 hours clock is used frequently in informal speech and
many people like to see that format in their "computer clock". Also,
"ante meridiem" and "post meridiem" are legal spanish words*, but in
Spain I used to see it as 'a.m.' and 'p.m.'.

I do not know if there is another reason to get that fields blank, but I
send you a small patch that I will be very pleased if It is applied. I
do not think It needs a copyright assignment, because it only modifies 2
lines.

Thank you all and best regards. (And happy new year :-D)
Miguel

* See http://buscon.rae.es/draeI/SrvltGUIBusUsual?LEMA=post%20mer%C3%
ADdiem and http://buscon.rae.es/draeI/SrvltGUIBusUsual?LEMA=ante%20mer%
C3%ADdiem