Re: Porting GNU C Library

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 12:02 PM ABELS, GARY <ga1534@att.com> wrote:
> I am interested in porting to SunOS 5.10 Generic_150400-64 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200.

Gary,

Is there any reason you are interested in porting glibc to SunOS? Is
there any reason you need to use SunOS?

Depending on your requirements the simpler scenario is often to port
the application that needs glibc to GNU/Linux and use an existing
distribution like Debian, Ubunutu, Fedora, SUSE, etc.

If you can tell us a little bit more about your requirements we can
help give you more guidance.