This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Building 2.27 on CentOS
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Hubert <anhubert at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 13:33:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building 2.27 on CentOS
- References: <FD83DD34-891A-466D-99E1-C97A17A80ECC@googlemail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <8B580C00-0D93-4DB3-990F-9E7EAA734358@googlemail.com> <B0DB3D29-D27A-43A0-B2B4-DE4AB3693815@googlemail.com>
On 06/01/2018 12:45 PM, Andreas Hubert wrote:
To have a really clean environment for testing, I just tried it with a docker container based on centos/devtoolset-7-toolchain-centos7 and just added bison and make. So that’s my docker file:
RUN yum install -y --setopt=tsflags=nodocs bison devtoolset-7-make && yum clean all -y
From there I was just running `configure —prefix=/my/new/dir` and then make
Still facing the same error:
make: Leaving directory '/builddir/rpmbuild/SOURCES/glibc-2.27/elf'
This looks like you are running under rpmbuild. Please post the spec
file, or upload it somewhere where we can see it.
You also have a funny character in the configure command line, but I
assume that's just your email client.
All I can say so far that the glibc-2.27 tag generally builds fine with