This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ftruncate does not work with rw file handles
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:30:40 -0200
- Subject: Re: ftruncate does not work with rw file handles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGGvFctLtg=AHpjsn0LRKAc1ortiJzjrUTR0aU4MewLbHff6vA@mail.gmail.com>
On 12/12/2017 18:08, Marc Pawlowsky wrote:
> Is it intentional that ftruncate does not work with read/write file
> handles, or am I doing somthing wrong?
> int main(int,char**)
r+ is the mode for read and write.
> return 0;