This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The lack of UNIX_PATH_MAX on sys/un.h
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: omriarad3 at gmail dot com
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:49:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: The lack of UNIX_PATH_MAX on sys/un.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171207213300.GB25005@omri-desktop>
On 12/07/2017 10:33 PM, omri wrote:
The change to use sys/un.h is fairly trivial but I was using the UNIX_PATH_MAX
Is there any reason this isn't defined in glibc? are there any reservations from adding it?
I don't think it is in any standard.
UNIX_PATH_MAX is also a misnomer, it's just the size of the defined
array in struct sockaddr_un. The actual kernel limit is somewhere