Re: change .got.plt in user application

>> I am currently not so clear about the right way to do that. Please
>> provide some helps (references, or, warn me ;-).
>

> Have look here for code that uses this approach:
>
>     https://git.collabora.com/cgit/user/vivek/libcapsule.git/
>
> WIP article describing the mechanism here:
>

> https://people.collabora.com/~vivek/dynamic-linking/segregated-dynamic-linking.pdf

Read and thanks. But I think the situations are different. In
segregated-dynamic-linking, you try to load a shared object into a
different namespace, while in my case I would like to inject a shared
object into an existing shared object and then "mocking" all the
potential function calls, that is, I want to dlopen/dlmopen a shared
object and make it act as if it was loaded by the LD_PRELOAD
environment variable.

Am I missing anything?

Yubin