Re: TEST_DIRECT flag and nptl eintr/stdio tests

Sorry to respond to myself, but I think that I uncovered the problem.

It appears that those tests rely on the fact that, by default, the
test-skeleton will only run the actual test for a fixed amount of time
before raising SIGALRM. However, when the TEST_DIRECT flag is set,
alarm() is not called before the test is executed. Therefore, it never
times out and simply keeps running and running.

I am working on a fix now and I will submit a patch if/when I think
that I've resolved the issue.

Thanks again, everyone!
Will