This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
What is the correct way of creating custom gconv module?
- From: Rafał Długołęcki <dlugolecki dot rafal at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:51:38 +0200
- Subject: What is the correct way of creating custom gconv module?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
describes implementation of 3 functions. As I understand I will need
to write them by hand.
I also found that there are iconv/loop.c and iconv/skeleton.c which
could be used relatively easy for custom module. But in commit:
5fe8e359 added on 2015-01-27 09:37:04 +0100, there was in loop.c
> #include <libc-internal.h>
This raised my doubts if these files should be used only internally by
My question is: could I use loop.c and skeleton.c or should this be avoided?