Re: Which Linux distributions are the developers of glibc using?

... I get that Fedora has apparently done things so
distribution-specific patches are necessary because without them
there's so many failures.  I'm more referring to why they keep bug
fixes that could be applied to vanilla in their distro-patches...
There were some I ran across in Fedora's patches like this, and sounds
like from you guys there are some in Gentoo/2.21.