MIPS and dynamic linking

Hi Folks,

I recently started to play around with a CI20 board [1] running
Wheezy/MIPS, and noticed some changes in the ELF format w.r.t. dynamic
linking information as compared to what I used to see on the OpenWRT
platform.

The MIPS binaries I have seen on the OpenWRT platform seemed to follow
the SysV ABI rev 3 [1].
The binaries on Wheezy/MIPS have some differences. For example, the
dynamic table now contains DT_JMPREL entries, and as far as I can
tell, it seems that  MIPS_GOTSYM is now used to identify R_MIPS_REL32
relocations.

Is there any documentation about the current MIPS ABI as used by glibc
? Or alternatively, is there a document somewhere providing an
exhaustive list of the differences w.r.t. the SysV ABI rev 3 [1]  ?

--
Christophe