This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Fwd: crash in system call
- From: vijay nag <vijunag at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:10:01 +0530
- Subject: Fwd: crash in system call
- References: <CAKhyrx_Zn-AOk89zUeUvcrTX8=U7Hr3jnJ60rPhXsy216eh0jQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
I upgraded my glibc to 2.17. I'm unable to know in which system call
my task crashed for the top most frame in the stack-trace is always
"_dl_sysinfo_int80". Is it because glibc was configured
to omit frame-pointer or am I missing something while building it ?
Please note that I'm not stripping my libc binaries.