This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: turn off VDSO on glibc side
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: heroxbd <heroxbd at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:18:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: turn off VDSO on glibc side
- References: <87fvvymich dot fsf at proton dot in dot awa dot tohoku dot ac dot jp> <201307011258 dot 55684 dot vapier at gentoo dot org> <87txkckr0l dot fsf at proton dot in dot awa dot tohoku dot ac dot jp> <51D4448C dot 60909 at redhat dot com> <87ip0rlh45 dot fsf at proton dot in dot awa dot tohoku dot ac dot jp>
On 07/03/2013 12:53 PM, heroxbd wrote:
> Thanks for the offer. I am wondering as a set of tools built around
> system glibc, how DTS handles fortify. Does it disable it completely?
If the host glibc doesn't have fortify then it won't be used.
Thus it doesn't solve you needs.
It sounds like you have a full solution to your problem.