Re: Error building for arm: shlib.lds:149: syntax error

> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM,  <david.hagood@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am trying to build glibc 2.13 (yes, I know it's one rev back, but...)
>> for ARM, and I am running into a weird behavior - when I build glibc, I
>> get an error on shlib.lds:
>
> This looks like a host tool issue.

Host tools are bog standard GCC and bash.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the version of binutils I am
cross-compiling - due to other bugs I was trying to cross compile binutils
2.22.

I'm trying to fall back to binutils-2.21 for the cross and see what happens.

Moreover, I've grepped for the offending string fragment in my native
tools, in my cross tools, and not found it anywhere - but it most
definitely is showing up in the make of glibc.