Re: Version mismatch libpthread/libthread_db [SOLVED]

> The native gdb would be a gdb running on the target, installed in the
> targets root filesystem.

Ah, that's where my confusion came from; we always did remote debugging,
and a native GDB for the target doesn't exist so far...

> Upstream gdb should support "set sysroot" and you should use that.

Well, after compiling with the correct sysroot configuration "show
sysroot" now returns the correct path, "set sysroot" isn't necessary.

Martin