Re: Import obstack.* from gnulib

Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:

> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> I suggest to import this now - and handle those changes later.  Ok?
>
> No, why?  We don't add incomplete changes since this only means it gets
> forgotten.

It removes the casts as lvalues to make GCC 3.5 happy - and merging it
now and working from there to get the other changes would make it
easier.

But the change you mentioned is according to the ChangeLog of gnulib
needed for C++ compilation, the (void *) breaks it.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj
  SuSE Linux AG, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany