Re: 2.2.2

Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:

> I'm pretty satisfied with the current status and want to make the
> 2.2.2 release.  Let me know whether there are any problems you know
> about (except for this installation thing which I have not yet looked
> at).  If there are none I'll make pre1 (probably) tomorrow.
>
> I've tested everything on x86 and IA-64, rth yesterday on Alpha, PPC
> is compiling right now.

Uli,

here's an update about MIPS: glibc compiles fine for me on Linux/MIPS
(little endian).  It doesn't pass some of the linuxthreads and some of
the math tests.  The later are problems in the FPU emulation but I'm
not sure why the linuxthreads tests fail.  This might be a kernel
problem, I know that the kernel I'm using has some problems with
signal handling.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger