Updated lwres NSS module

Version 0.91 of the lwres NSS module doesn't compile anymore (ever
since we dumped getipnodebyname and the associated constants).  I made
some changes and put nss_lwres-0.92.tar.gz on
members1.chello.nl/~m.m.kettenis.

The new libnss_lwres.2 doesn't export _nss_getipnodebyname_r anymore,
but since I still consider this as an experimental NSS module that
shouldn't really matter.  Glibc itself doesn't use that function, and
people who're explicitly linking against libnss_lwres should know what
they're doing.

Ulrich, can you put this wherever you put nss_lwres-0.91.tar.gz?  I
noticed that the old version is also present on ftp.gnu.org, so it
would be nice if it would be replaced there as well (Andreas?).

Mark