Re: glibc 2.1.91 based distributions :-(.

Andreas> Hi Uli,

Andreas> we should release the current glibc version now as final
Andreas> version.  I've just read another announcement where a beta
Andreas> distribution is announced that uses glibc 2.1.91.  It seems
Andreas> that glibc 2.1.91 is very stable and as bug free as 2.1.3.

Pardon me but why is this a problem as long as it is a beta
distribution? It's a pretty good way for getting the library tested
and the distribution vendors really want glibc-2.2 in their next
releases if they possibly can.

Jes