glibc testsuite for BPs

I'm looking into hacking makefiles to build static BP versions
of the tests if build-bounded=yes.  I guess I'll just suffix
all program names with `-bp' and name output files *-bp.out,
or *.out-bp if necessary.

This is just FYI, in case anyone has opinions about how this should or
should not be done.

Greg