Re: RMS is at it again

I've talked to Ulrich about this issue.  Besides, I'm talking to
Richard Stallman too.

I think that there's unfortunate discommunication here.

I agree with Ulrich and Mark, there's already some cooperation in
effect, and we don't see the reason why we need the committee.

Furthermore, I support current development style of GNU C library, ---
one person (with helps of others) eventually make the technical
decision) ---, as it's very important to keep the library sane and
consistent, say, fighting against pressures from kernel,
distributions, and applications.

But let's stop blame Richard here, it's not fair.

Well, I don't like the discussion who "control" which.  However, I
could understand Free Software Foundation would have some requests to
GNU C library development.  I don't think there's some specific
technical request.  Just my guess, there's concerns for manual prints,
WWW page maintenance for the software, preparation of release of
CD-ROM, copyrights and license issues, and such.

My proposal is:

   (1) Keep current development style.  Ulrich make technical decision
       for GNU C Library development.

   (2) Fill the gap between us and FSF.  I, for myself, work for that.
       Listen from FSF or Richard, and think about it, work for
       solution on non-technical issues.