.cvsignore files in glibc

Hi!

Is it intentional that .cvsignore files in the glibc tree list among other
things even files/directories which are included in the CVS tree?

I glibc/linuxthreads
I glibc/crypt/ChangeLog.old
I glibc/po/header.pot
I glibc/po/libc.pot
I glibc/posix/glob/ChangeLog
I glibc/sysdeps/unix/bsd/osf/=dirstream.h

If not, I can provide a patch. It quite complicates things because one has
to remember to kill all .cvsignore files before doing cvs import from cvs
export.

	Jakub