Re: Start of db 3.0.x support for nss_db

   From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
   Date: 05 Jan 2000 15:30:38 +0100

   I agree.  The question is: What's the name of the configuration file
   and how should it be specified?  Can we add this to
   /etc/nsswitch.conf?

It's probably better to use a different file.  We need a separate
parser in the nss_db module since there is no way to pass the
information from libc to the nss modules.  If we store the info in
/etc/nsswitch.conf we'd also make the parser in libc know about it,
and make sure it stays in sync with the parser in the nss_db module.
/etc/db.conf would be an obvious choice, but it may already be in use
somewhere.

Mark