Re: anoncvs.cygnus.com

scottb <scottb@netwinder.org> writes:

> This server is not accepting CVS connections.  Is CVS down for
> maintenance?

Don't know.  I can ask when I'm in the office.  The server now limits
the number of anonymous users allowed at one time.  In fact, it
decides about this based on the system load.  If the load is higher
than 15 the connections are refused.  We had to add this since the
server constantly ran with load > 40.  So, maybe this i s what you are
seeing.