Problem with knfsd 1.3.

Hi,

After releasing knfsd 1.3, I found a NFS locking bug. But I haven't
tracked down where the bug is. I export /var/spool/mail. I have

# ls -l

-rw-------   1 hjl      mail       115263 May  9 10:49 /var/spool/mail/hjl

But when I tried to lock it from client, I got

# elm

Error encountered while attempting to flock mailbox /var/spool/mail/hjl;
** Bad file descriptor. **

on clients and on server, I got the kernel message.

lockd: cannot monitor 192.168.0.5

My server is running Linux 2.2.7 plus knfsd 1.3 and client is running
2.2.7 plus knfsd 1.3. I tend to think NFS locking is broken. I will
see what I can find out.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)