Re: What happened to my patch to sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/fstatvfs.c?

> hjl@varesearch.com (H.J. Lu) writes:
>
> > Ulrich, what happened to the patch enclosed here?
>
> I do not see why this should be correct?  The fragment size for ext2
> should be correct.  So the only change should be to set frsize to 0
> instead of bsize for the other FSes.

I have explained it before. You can see it yourself by

1. Create a fresh partition.
2. Use "mke2fs -b 4096" on it.
3. Compile du in fileutils 4.0 with glibc 2.1.1.
5. Mount the new partition.
4. Run du on the new partition.

The problem is the frsize field is the unit of fblocks and "du" will
use it if it not 0.

---
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)