update

Hi Guys,

I was quite for a while because I was (and still am) heavily
overloaded.  I was the entire last week in San Jose at the
LinuxWorldExpo, before this I had to prepare my slides etc.  Now I
have to work on the next conference for which I'll be leaving around
March 21st (to Japan).

Therefore I want to release 2.1.1 sometime soon.  I think I've handled
all important things beside one problem with popen (in Gnats; it's
strange since it fails only on 2.2 kernels).

So, if you have some changes you want to see before 2.1.1 send them
now.  Otherwise I'll try to make 2.1.1pre1 tomorrow evening (Pacific
time).