	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu
and
	ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/glibc

There are the files

	glibc-2.0.105.tar.gz
and
	glibc-linuxthreads-2.0.105.tar.gz

available.

The main changes are various bug fixes, documentation updates and so
on.  We have some updates for the Hurd port (which could work now) and
a number of changes for Linux/MIPS (which probably still has some
problem).

For all the other supported platforms all should be ok if you use the
right tools.  I think we have only very few open bug report in the
database and there is as far as I remember none anymore which will be
fixed before 2.1.  I.e., there are a few bugs left but these are to
big to big fixed now.

All this means 2.0.105 is again a step closer to the release.  Please
test it so that we can finally publish 2.1 with some confidence.