Re: dejagnu testsuite

 > Disadvantages are that you have to put the tests in one directory
 > instead of with the source (minor IMO) and you need Expect (could be
 > an issue).

I didn't look at it so far but have a `philosophical' problem:
I would prefer if every user is able to run the testsuite without
getting other tools.  glibc is in some ways one of the most important
packages on a system - and therefore `make check' should be run by
every user.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de