a few more changes

Hi,

I've checked in beside a few bug fixes a change for libio which
optimizes line buffered stream output a bit.  The problem was that
using putc_unlocked on a line buffered stream was in fact like writing
to a unbuffered stream.  I've changed this now.

The consequence is thatsome programs compiled with previous 2.0.9x
versions will behave differently if they use the _unlocked functions
(which rarely happens so far).  In these situation the line is not
always flushed but if the program terminates correctly the result will
be the same.  Therefore I don't think this is any problem at all.

Oh, LD_PROFILE works again.  Some time back I made a change without
thinking about the consequences but this is corrected now.

Building from scratch still fails due to the map file generation.  The
problem is that the sysdep_subdirs variable, used in all-subdirs
variable and therefore used in the dependencies for sysd-versions is
at the time the Makefile is started empty.  The -include of sysd-dirs
fails silently.  But this means that list of Versions files given to
awk is incomplete, resulting in an incomplete libc.map file.

Unless somebody has a clever idea I'll probably "fix" this by
replacing the clever use of $^ in the awk call by the list of the
dependencies.  Since the command will be expanded only when needed
this time all-subdirs has the right value.  But of course this is
ugly.  Anybody with a better solution?