Re: A parallel build patch

hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

> Some tests access the same file/directory in the build directory.

You mean that localedef is writing one of the locale files (and
therefore removes possibly existing other files) while another tests
tries to access them?  This could indeed be a problem though very
unprobable (means, I've run the test certainly 200 times here and
never saw a problem).  I'll try to change it.