2.1 crypt

Hi,

Are the 2.0.9x versions of the crypt add-on available at a European site
anywhere?  Apparently they're not on the usual Norwegian site and I've had a
couple of requests from people who'd rather not get them from the US (for both
legal and bandwidth reasons).

(I checked the old site at uni-karlsruhe but it doesn't seem to have been
updated recently.)

Thanks.

p.