Re: A linux patch for a typo

On 25 May 1998, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Stop.  You haven't talked to anybody, at least not to anybody involved
> in glibc development.

I've talked to _you_ for chrissake. And I've talked to rth, who certainly
did a lot for glibc.

And btw, if I wasn't clear about this: I don't care what glibc does
internally when it is built. The building of a library is something that I
don't expect normal people to do unless they know what they are doing and
can resolve header file conflicts on their own.

For glibc builds you can do whatever you please. It's internal kernel
header files that I don't want you to depend on.

		Linus