Extend debugglibc.sh to handle static, static PIE, and container tests?

Arjun, Gabriel, DJ,

I love the new debugglibc.sh script. It really makes my life easier
when doing certain operations and helping people.

Any way we can extend this script to support static, and static PIE?
Detecting either of these means we can just launch the debugger against
the binary itself without indirecting through the loader which causes
problems (it doesn't debug properly because loading a static binary
from ld.so doesn't work).

I think we should use eu-elfclassify from elfutils to try to classify
the file, or use file to classify the file.

For containers we need to set WAIT_FOR_DEBUGGER=1, and then attach to
the process that is stopped in the container. To detect if something is
a container test is harder, since we only know this because it's
a part of tests-container variable in the makefile.

I also note we didn't add WAIT_FOR_DEBUGGER to --help for test-container,
which is something we should do to make test-container usage clearer.

Thoughts?

Carlos.