Re: glibc 2.30 status and review.

20.07.2019 07:12 Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 7/19/19 5:10 AM, Diego (Egor) Kobylkin wrote:
> > On Friday, July 19, 2019 6:22 AM, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Egor,
> >>

> >> For the Cyrillic -> ASCII transliteration I plan to commit your work
> >> tomorrow based on v12.
> >> Cheers,
> >> Carlos.
> >
> > Thanks for letting me know, Carlos.
> >
> > No issue on my side, please go ahead.
>
> This is delayed because I had to review the linux 5.2 fixes we need
> to prevent regression in the testsuite.
>
> I will get to this through.

Thank you for your commitment, Carlos.  As we are short of time and
you seem to be busy and I managed to find a bit of free time, I have
just pushed the version based on v12 with really minor changes
to master.

Thank you Egor for your patch.  I hope it is correct.  I'd like
to discuss few minor issues but it won't be a problem if they are
resolved after the final 2.30 release.

Regards,

Rafal