Re: Accelerating Y2038 glibc fixes

Hello Wolfgang,

I haven't been involved in the Y2038 issue so I cannot comment on the
content or quality of the patches or the way forward in that context.
However I want to assure you that we're collectively trying our best to
review patches that come on the list, just that there aren't enough
hands to help.  glibc is a central project in the Linux ecosystem but
unfortunately it's not as well staffed as other projects such as the
kernel or gcc.  Things have gotten much better in the last few years,
but we're still short of people as many of us are doing other things
alongside glibc.

Hopefully someone with more context and will respond soon and help
unblock things but until then, please don't lose hope, we will get there
eventually!

Siddhesh