This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix multiple minor tzset glitches [BZ #24004]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:37:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix multiple minor tzset glitches [BZ #24004]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Paul Eggert:
> Avoid polling if TZ is unset.
I thought this polling (for reloading /etc/localtime if it has changed)
was a feature. I'm not sure if we can remove it.