This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Avoid readline conflicts in pexpect
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:46:47 -0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Avoid readline conflicts in pexpect
- References: <email@example.com>
On 15/02/2019 18:33, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Hmm... and removing the patch results in the tests passing?
> Does running "TERM=dumb make check" without the patch, also cause
I will check it.