This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:03:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Fix elfutils testsuite unwind failures.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jan 13 2019, Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the testcase isn't working as expected and I don't know why.
> The testcase passes even when my clone.S patch is not installed. The testcase
> looks logically similarly to the elfutils testcases that are failing. Maybe
> there is a subtle difference in how the glibc unwinding works versus the
> elfutils unwinding? I don't have good gdb pthread support yet, so I haven't
> found a way to debug this.
You need to point libthread-db-search-path to the nptl_db directory so
that gdb is able to find the correct libthread_db.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."